Gateway Home Volunteers are the best kind of people we know! Here are just a few of our friends…
Gateway Home Needs your Help!
There are many opportunities to help Gateway Home in different ways:
- Use your experience or be trained by us to care for our residents physical needs
- Give Support to the emotional needs of our residents and their families. Listen and offer a helping hand!
- Fundraising for the benefit of Gateway Home means that our mission to help others can be accomplished. Many hands make light work!
- Grounds keeping and housekeeping are necessary to maintain a clean, quality home Environment. Just another way you can help!
- Maintenance and Building Repair. All types of carpentry, electrical and/or plumbing repairs are needed to make our Home the best it can be and one of which we all can be proud of.
- Not sure what to do? Just ask, we can help you find a way for you to feel accomplished and satisfied in knowing you have made a difference in someone’s life!
Tell us about yourself:
We use the information you provide about yourself online through our website only to complete your request. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete your request. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Website Design by WebArt Designs, Lancaster, NY. Email email@example.com