What is Gateway Home?
- Gateway Home is a not-for-profit organization based in Attica, NY opening in mid-December 2019
- Gateway Home’s purpose i to provide comfort care for individuals who are at the final stages of their lives.
- As a community supported Comfort Care residence, Gateway Home will not charge for its services, nor will it receive insurance or government Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement. Gateway Home will be supported by the community which it serves and through volunteerism.
- Gateway Home will provide support for up to two residents and their families. The needs of the resident specific to care and comfort are provided for 24/7 by trained, licensed, professional, healthcare support staff and is supplemented with trained dedicated volunteers.
- Gateway Home is a totally autonomous organization, independent from any other similar organization and/or charitable group.
How to Refer Those in Need to Gateway Home…
- Referrals are made through medical professionals, clergy, family, friends or other health care agencies.
- Referrals should be made when medical decision making shows that an individual has reached the stage where end of life is expected to be forthcoming.
- Individuals, family and friends are welcome to speak with Gateway Home staff well in advance of decision making so that all options can be explored.
How to Donate to Gateway Home…
- Financial requirements for the Home and care provided are entirely from donations, bequests, grants, memorials, and fundraising.
- We hope you will visit our website often to learn about specific fundraising opportunities to which you may wish to contribute.
- In-kind donations of specific services are also welcomed and we encourage you to reach out to use if you think your have a service which you would like to donate.
Summary of the Goals of Gateway Home!
- The primary goal of Gateway Home is to be a permanent member of the community and provide support residents of Attica and the surrounding communities.
- To provide no cost, round-the-clock comfort care provided in the form of physical, spiritual and emotional needs for admitted residents during the final stages of the resident’s life.
- To promote acceptance and awareness of peaceful, supportive end of life care in a home-like atmosphere
- To maintain effective fiscal stability for the home through continous grant writing, fund-raising, acceptance of bequests and volunteerism.
We use the information you provide about yourself online through our website only to complete your request. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete your request. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Website Design by WebArt Designs, Lancaster, NY. Email firstname.lastname@example.org